Article Title: Physical and chemical properties of...
Author: Awakura
ISSN: 02896214

We can provide BL code to anyone able to supply.

Thank you,
Mia - UEA Interlending

   *************************************

Mia Carmen Reeves
Collections Assistant
The Library
University of East Anglia
Norwich
NR4 7TJ
01603 592413

Information Services

Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf who shall break it must die.

Like the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back;
For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

The Jungle Book - Rudyard Kipling