FYI

Dr Xeni Dassiou, Reader in Economics

Director, Centre for Competition & Regulatory Policy

Director, MSc Economic Regulation & Competition

Economics Department - School of Social Sciences (D320)

City University London | Northampton Square | London EC1V 0HB | UK

Phone: (0) 20 7040 0206 | Fax: (0) 20 7040 8580

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web page: www.staff.city.ac.uk/x.dassiou

http://www.city.ac.uk/economics/CCRP/CCRP.html

This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.