Dear colleagues:

We are launching a new series of virtual interviews through the library’s
blog here at Instituto Cervantes Dublin, whereby the audience asks the
questions.

You can send in your questions, (in Spanish or in English) by adding a
comment to the post linked below, starting from today, Monday 30th March,
until Thursday 7th April. Spanish writer
<http://dublin.cervantes.es/FichasCultura/Ficha69280_16_2.htm> Manuel Vicent
and Ángel Harguindey, Head of Cultural Section in EL PAÍS, will answer them
on the 7th April, from 4:30pm to 5:30pm local Dublin time.

Following this, at 6pm Manuel Vicent and Ángel Harguindey will discuss
journalism and literature in our Café Literario.

Teachers: encourage your students to take part!

Librarians: invite your readers to get involved!

We left in our blog useful resources to prepare the “interview”, specialy
for teachers / librarians and their students / patrons. Here you are all the
info:
<http://icdublinlibrary.wordpress.com/encuentro-digital-con-vicent-harguinde
y/>
http://icdublinlibrary.wordpress.com/encuentro-digital-con-vicent-harguindey
/

¡Muchas gracias por vuestra colaboración y a preguntar!

David

David Carrión

Head Librarian

Dámaso Alonso Library

Instituto Cervantes

Lincoln House. Lincoln Place

Dublin 2. Ireland

Tel: 00353 1631 1515

Fax: 00353 1631 1599

 <http://dublin.cervantes.es/> http://dublin.cervantes.es

Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dublin/Instituto-Cervantes-Dublin/252881970448

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/icdublin

Delicious: http://www.delicious.com/bibdublin

Our BLOGS:

Torre Martello: News about Spain and Latin America in Dublin

http://icdublinlibrary.wordpress.com <http://icdublinlibrary.wordpress.com/>

Spanish and Latin American Films in our library

http://bibliotecaicdublin.wordpress.com <http://icervantes.wordpress.com/>

Check out our e-resources:

<http://www.cervantes.es/bibliotecas_documentacion_espanol/recursos_en_linea
/recursos_electronicos.htm>