From: Liam Earney [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 February 2011 15:56
To: Blagden Pauline - Library Services Manager
Cc: Peter Morgan ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Academic Health Science Centres Licensing Project

Dear Pauline

Good afternoon, I hope that you're well. Peter Morgan suggested that I
contact you in your position as Chair of CILIP Health Libraries Group
regarding a pilot project JISC Collections is running

looking into the licensing issues surrounding Academic Health Science
Centres.

We're working with both the AHSCs and publishers on this initiative
which may be of interest to your colleagues. I attach a brief
communication, please let me know if you would like any further
information.

Best wishes,

Liam

Head of Licensing
JISC Collections
T: 020 3006 6002
M: +44 (0) 7585 967684
E: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.jisc-collections.ac.uk <http://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/>

Please note my new email address and mobile phone number.