From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Russell, Oliver (ACS, Archaeology Unit)
Sent: 25 March 2011 09:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Thesaurus terms

Tree wouldn't describe a tree throw/bowl, and it isn't in the thesaurus anyway.  How would you make it clear that the road and/or surface was metalled?

I hadn't thought about using the maritime tab for the barge, still learning the software and layout of everything – school boy error I'm afraid!

Thanks

Olly

Oliver Russell
Historic Environment Record Officer
Worcestershire Historic Environment and Archaeology Service
Woodbury
Henwick Grove
University of Worcester
WR2 6AJ

Telephone: 01905 855494
Website:
www.worcestershire.gov.uk/archaeology

Please note that from January 1st 2011 WHEAS increased HER search fees and implemented charges for archaeological planning advice.  Please go to our website for details on our charging policy http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/cms/environment-and-planning/archaeology/about-the-archaeology-service/opening-times.aspx