On 09/03/11 14:17, Sam Skipsey wrote:
> [ ... ]
> We do IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation (that's mode=4 ) here, which seems
> to work for everything, if you take care to use the right
> xmit_hash_policy.

I have one machine with LACP/802.3ad link aggregation but that was for
virtual machine and that's the only way VMware ESXi works. I don't see
any difference between these two types, in terms  or connecting nodes,
data transfer etc. Does anyone have a clue why it should be a problem
for DPM?

Cheers,
Santanu