Not cheap, the co owners of the company are paid several million a year each.

From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andy Lee
Sent: 26 March 2011 21:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: special software for a single QOF target (GRASP-AF)

From: Adrian Midgley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, 26 March, 2011 20:19:32

<snip>

The PCT has been urging the adoption of Systm One on us.

<snip>

Whatever my reservations are about this software and the way it is provided, I have to acknowledge the remarkable success of the company who produce it. They have managed to persuade many PCTs to adopt and try to impose on the whole of primary care a product which seems in many ways to be inferior to its main competitors. They have either made it very cheap or have extremely effective marketing people, unless maybe they are in possession of highly incriminating information :-)