From: Sarah Baylis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 12 March, 2011 8:26:34
Subject: Suggestions for suitable museum venue in the north west

Dear GEMMERS

Can anyone suggest a good venue - eg a rural museum, heritage centre or place with a strong farming/rural theme  - to host a workshop day for farmers, care workers etc  in the noth west. The farmers will be working with people in residential care on their farms - using reminscence and sensory resources so we would like the environment to provide some inspiration and context for the day.  The workshop will be on Monday 6 June.

Many thanks

Sarah Baylis
'Let Nature Feed Your Senses'