Hi,

What is a normal range for the voxel shift map produced by Fugue? The shift map I am getting has a range of -18 to 30, which seems kinda high considering my voxels are 2mm isotropic. Also I have tried confirming the shift map by creating a mask on the distorted epi and applying the shift warp to the mask. When I count the number of voxels that mask was shifted by, it does not seem to match what is indicated by the shift map. I have tried using applywarp with both --interp=nn and --interp=trilinear, and I still can't get the shifts to match. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just not expect the results to match up so simply?

Thanks,

- Tyler