Well I looked at the log and the command is almost the same. The difference is that through the command line I first ran fslmaths to add all the rois and the resulting image i introduced it in the probtrackx command after the -x, and took out the --network as you said.

When it is done through the GUI, it adds the --network and after the -x it puts the path of a txt file that contains the list of rois. I guess that is the reason for getting different answers but then, which one is the correct sentence? which one should I use? Because the results are not just slightly different, they are very different. I do use the same computer.

This is what I wrote when I ran from the command line:
fslmaths -dt double "path_roi1" -add ""path_roi2" "result"

probtrackx --mode=seedmask -x "result" -l -c 0.2 -S 2000 --steplength=0.5 -P 5000 --forcedir --opd -s "bedpostdir/"merged -m "bedpostdir/"nodif_brain_mask.nii  --dir="outputdir" --omatrix1

And this is what the log shows when I run it from the GUI:
probtrackx --network --mode=seedmask -x /.../masks.txt -l -c 0.2 -S 2000 --steplength=0.5 -P 5000 --forcedir --opd -s "bedpostdir/"merged -m "bedpostdir/"nodif_brain_mask --dir="outputdir"