Hi

 1) I guess I should type in the command line probtrackx --network... etc and at the end put  --omatrix1 as you said. Then the output as you seed is a matrix with the number os stramlines between any two voxels. But then you said from that matix it can be stracted the number of tracks between each mask (ROI) summing the appropiate rows... but how do I know which are the appropiate ROIs??

probtrackx will also produce a lookup table (in the form of a nifti file) that you can use to figure out which voxels in your ROIs correspond to which entry in the matrix. I would recommend using matlab to post-process the matrix and get ROI-based connectivities.

 2) If I have n(i) number of voxels in each mask, what would be the approximate execution time? I mean, aproximately how long it takes per voxel?

The exact amount of time spent per voxel will depend on the number of samples you are seeding per voxel (as well as your computer's performance!). I would suggest doing a test run with few samples (e.g. 1 per voxel), look at the time it took, and multiply that time by the number of samples you will use in the real experiment.

 3) in the porbtrackx -help it doesnt appear --omatrix1 ... so i dont know if after eat I should but the name i desire for the output matrix file or just put the flag and the program will put a name... also i didnt understand what --s2tastext means.

It is a hidden option for now (so undocumented and unsupported!), that is why it does not appear. It is quite straightforward to use though, all you need to do is add the --omatrix1 flag.
--s2tastext is unrelated. It is useful if you want seed-to-target results as a ascii text file (on top of the nifti files seeds_to_<targets> that are produced if you use the --os2t option - which is documented).

Cheers,
Saad.

Thanks,