From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Natalia Francisca
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] question regarding connectivity

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the reply, I see.
If one wants to compare the connectivity from one seed mask to different
targets between subjects, what would be a suggested "index" to compare
between subjects? as far as discussed in the lists, the classification
targets masks seem to be only comparable "with-in subject", am i
understanding it correctly here?
The fdt-path divided by waytotal would be possible for "between"subject
comparison, but it seems to has no information of the information from the
seed to different targets.

Cheers
Natalia