From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Stamatios Sotiropoulos
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] ProbtrackX Harvard Target

Hi,

the atlas is probabilistic, you can access the probability info for each
structure in the fsl directory under data/atlases. A straightforward way
would be to use these probabilities to set these boundaries, i.e. include a
voxel within the region for which its probability is highest.

Cheers,
Stam

On 24 Mar 2011, at 16:39, R. Duke wrote:

> Hello FSL Experts,
>
> I am currently running BedpostX & ProbtrackX and was wondering about using
the Harvard-Oxford cortical atlas for my classification targets. My concern
is that many of the ROI's overlap (i.e., Superior Frontal/Middle
Frontal/Frontal Pole). Would it be appropriate for me to threshold these
structures in order to make smaller (non overlapping) ROI's? If so, can
someone recommend an objective way of doing this? If I just look at the maps
it seems as if a min of 30 minimizes the overlap, however this is not a very
objective way of isolating these areas. Any feedback would be absolutely
fabulous.