Sent: 22 March 2011 16:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: re - External Exam Fees

Hi All

Do you charge external students to sit exams with you? If you do, how much do you charge?

Many Thanks

Michelle

College Logo

This email has been virus checked by Sophos Anti-Virus.

Forthcoming events

Find us - click here

Follow us ontwitter logo

DISCLAIMER: This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Plumpton College.  Please delete immediately if you have received this message in error.

CONTACT US: Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Nr Lewes, BN7 3AE. Tel: 01273 890454. Fax 01273 890071.

Priestley College

"Where Every Learner Really Does Matter" - (OFSTED)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Priestley College.