Yes, this is a good one isn’t it!  I will be in the same boat – and it had crossed my mind late last week, though I haven’t as yet queried this with Edexcel.  So, if you get the answer before me…..

Thanks!

Margot

Sent: 21 March 2011 10:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Edexcel Diploma PL/FS problem

Anyone looked at this?  Board 14, Series code 6A is to be used for both PL entries (due today) and FS entries (due by 20th May).

However (a) rules are to only send on Entry file per board/series, and (b) amendment files overwrite existing entries (so the PL would be deleted when the FS are sent).

I have just spoken to EDI processing at Edexcel – who say this is an interesting problem and they are going to have to speak to their IT department, and that I should contact them again before sending the FS entries in May!!!!!

Ian

Scanned by iCritical.