Sent: 18 March 2011 14:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exam Paper Storage

Hi

Where in the long and distant past we have used filing cabinets, then you need to be able to bolt them to the floor/wall and you need a secure bolt that is connected from the bottom to the top of the cabinet which can be padlocked shut (so drawers cannot be forced open).

We purchased some new lockable cabinets last year which I asked AQA to ok.  I can’t remember where they are from!  But when I get back to the office I will have a look.  They still had to be bolted to the wall, even on the 2nd floor!

Julie