We too do all the printing but I have to say we are struggling to manage
this at the moment.

Lorraine

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Todd, Claire
Sent: 14 March 2011 16:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: City & Guilds Entry Level Functional Skills - Admin Process

Our teaching staff administer and mark the tests.  Exams Dept collate
all the information and print all paperwork needed for them.........we
did this for the first time for the whole College 2 weeks ago and it was
a big task to say the least!

Claire Todd
Examinations Team Leader
Moulsham Street, CM2 OJQ