Hi all

We are reviewing the processes we currently use to administer the above exams at entry level.  At present teaching staff supervise the assessment in the classroom, mark the work, and it is then IV’d by our Functional Skills Co-ordinators, who are also responsible for downloading the question papers from City and Guilds.

Please can you advise how you manage these qualifications at your centre.

regards

Stella Daly Examinations Officer | Sparsholt College Hampshire (incorporating Andover College Campus)
Sparsholt | Winchester | Hampshire | SO21 2NF
Direct line: 01264 360026 | Andover College direct line: 01264 360000)
Fax: 01264 360010