Sent: 31 March 2011 12:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Apology re: customer satisfaction survey [Scanned]

It doesn’t get much better than this???

Many thanks

Julie

Julie Whitten

Exams Manager

Shrewsbury College of Arts & Technology

London Road

Shrewsbury

SY2 6PR

Direct dial 01743 342563

Fax 01743 342392

Email [log in to unmask]

SC Logo colour

From: Pearson Surveys [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 March 2011 13:38
To: Julie Whitten

Dear Colleague

Please accept our apologies; you will have received an invitation to the Edexcel and Pearson customer satisfaction survey addressed to the wrong name. A slight glitch in our software has caused this error and we are sorry for any inconvenience or offense caused.

However, we believe that you are a customer of Edexcel or Pearson and we would love for you to share your views with us on their customer service over the last 12 months. If you have the time please do click on the link in the original email and tell us what you think.

Apologies again for the mix up.

Best wishes

The Survey Team

Priestley College

"Where Every Learner Really Does Matter" - (OFSTED)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Priestley College.