Dear all
I am reviewing ethics applications from residents that involve human subjects. An anxiety I have is that although the research may get done it may not be published. Is this in itself unethical?
By published I mean somewhere that you will find it when you search the web - so might include on line grey literature and items such as resident conference abstracts from posters.
I realise that this is the EBH list  and not ethics but it has some of the most thoughtful responses of the discussion lists I have looked at.
Thanks -
Martin