From: "Djulbegovic, Benjamin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 24 March, 2011 23:49:55
Subject: Re: Clinical Decision Making and Diagnostic Error

perhaps we identify with the conscious but not with the non-conscious because we consider technological and other advances as an integral part of our logical, conscious system...but I don't believe that with all inventions at our disposal we are close to processing 10,000,000 bits of information per second (and without overheating!)
BTW, what is the fastest modern computer in terms of processing power?
ben