Well, here is the first thing I forgot – evidenceNet!  I am sharing it to prevent you all reminding me J

Ruth

From: Matthew Watkins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 March 2011 15:37
To: Ruth Lawton
Subject: RE: Web sites and Journals for employability research

Hi Ruth

It might also be worth including a link to the HEA’s EvidenceNet site which currently has 775 resources, events and networks tagged with “employability and employer engagement” pedagogic theme:

http://search3.openobjects.com/kb5/hea/evidencenet/results.page?qt=&nh=&rowsbottom=10&rowstop=10&sortfield=title&sortorder=0&sorttype=field&theme=300

Hope this helps?

All the best

Matt