 Dear Colleagues

Sorry for cross-posting

 We are very excited to direct you to the FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS for the AfriNEAD 2011 Symposium.

Please visit the website at www.afrinead.org<http://www.afrinead.org> for details and to submit your papers.

 Please note that the closing date for submissions is 30 April 2011.

Regards

Tsitsi

Dr Tsitsi Chataika
Postdoctoral Research Fellow  - Stellenbosch University, Centre for Rehabilitation Studies
Research Associate  - University of Dublin, Trinity College, Centre for Global Health
Editor - Global South to North Disability Research E-Newsletter
Physical Address
Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg Campus
Faculty of Health Science, Centre for Rehabilitation Studies
African Policy On Disability and Development  (A-PODD) Project
P.O Box  19063
Tygerberg, 7505, South Africa
Tel:  +27 (0)21 938 9816 (office)
        +27 (0)76 408 5148 (Cell/Mobile)
Fax: +27 (0)21 938 9855
Website: www.a-podd.org & http://a-podd.academia.edu/TsitsiChataika/About

Quote of the Week

"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses."

Alphonse Karr