Dear Colleagues

Thank you to all those who responded to our email below.

DSA-QAG confirms that 'With regards to Disability Officers (and wider sector), QAG will look into producing a communication to issue to HEIs (Disability Officers etc) to explain KPIs and the role they play in the improvement of the DSA process for students.

One area of concern which IAC will be raising at the forthcoming consultation is the issue of KPIs being made available to students.  IAC believes that students should be allowed to make informed decisions with respect to their choice of assessment centre e.g. KPIs referring to waiting times for an appointment; waiting times for report (as was proposed by DSA-QAG).

We would like your views on whether this sort of basic information should be made available to students irrespective of the form the KPIs take.  Please respond to [log in to unmask]  - please note - your comments will be treated as confidential and can be anonymised if required.
Thanking you all again in advance

Dear Colleagues

The independent group of assessment Centres (IAC) would like to invite assessment centre managers, disability advisers and DSA assessors to contribute, in advance, to discussions at a forthcoming joint SFE/ DSA-QAG workshop in March regarding the collection of KPIs.

The aim is to negotiate in a timely manner the collection of pertinent data or Key Performance Indicators to improve and develop our performance in delivering assessments for disabled students and their support services and to assist students in making an informed choice of assessment centre.  If you would like your feedback represented then we would be happy to receive your views.

This is a great opportunity to be at the table with our partners and collaborate and negotiate in designing the KPI template for the future. Please respond to [log in to unmask]
please note - your comments will be treated as confidential and can be anonymised if required.

Note: IAC currently comprises:
CLASS
Contact Associates (8 Centres)
Kingston Assessment Services