WITH APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Morning all,

We are looking at ways to involve service users (primarily disabled students and staff, but also other stakeholders) in the consultation on various proposed changes to our service.

Does anyone have any handy hints/pitfalls to avoid etc on the best way to go about this, especially given the need to ensure that the methods of consultation are fully accessible?

We have been thinking about online questionnaires in particular as one way of obtaining feedback, and I wondered if anyone knows of any (largely) accessible and free tools for setting these up?  I appreciate that not all service users will be able to access such questionnaires, so these would be used as one method of consulting amongst others.

It would be great to hear from anyone who has carried out similar consultation, on or off list at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks,

Harriet

Harriet Cannon
Disability Team Manager
Equality Service

University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 8JT

0113 343 4836

Hours of work:  Monday-Thursday, 7.45am-3.45pm