Dear All,

I am putting together some template letters and promotional materials for the Student Support service here at the Art college.  I am currently writing the materials for disabled students, and I am keen to include some statistics.   I have some that were kept last year for the college about the success and grades achieved for dyslexic students who did and did not access support,  and these make interesting reading.

I was wondering however if anyone is aware of any for students who experience a disability generally? Any help welcome both on and off list.

Thanks,

Simon Morris | Student Support Manager

+ Student Support |Cleveland College of Art & Design | Green Lane | Middlesbrough | Cleveland | TS5 7RJ

( +44 (0)1642 298768  |  7 + 44 (0)1642 288828  |  * [log in to unmask]  | "  www.ccad.ac.uk

logo email

Hartlepool Office:           Monday

01429 857050 (Temp)    Tuesday