The Digital Preservation Coalition and the Digital Curation Centre are delighted to announce the release of issue 34 of 'What's new' - our monthly round up of news and events in digital preservation, curation and related fields.  This issues includes:

        *Editorial by Martin Donnelly of the DCC 'Austerity, Impact and Planning'
        *Sixty Second Interview with Susan Corrigall of the National Archives of Scotland
        *One World with Pete McKinney of the National Library of New Zealand

http://www.dpconline.org/newsroom/whats-new

Comments welcome!

William Kilbride (DPC)
Joy Davidson (DCC)

--
Dr William Kilbride FSA
Executive Director

44 (0)141 330 4522
http://www.dpconline.org/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.  Registered Office, Innovation Centre, University Way, York Science Park, Heslington, YORK YO10 5DG Registered in England No: 4492292

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5921 (20110302) __________

http://www.eset.com