Dear Raju

Thank you for your message!
The general lack of debate around western intervention in Libya is appalling and
so is the assumption that UN interventions coincide with heavy shellings on
countries that need "liberation"

I have been living and teaching for two years in northern Iraq and I have had
the opportunity to see what is the role of western economic powers when a woar
is supposedly over.
I think there is a serious reflection that needs to be made not only on the
relation between "liberation" and oil, but also on the possible benefits and
implications of western countries in post-conflict reconstruction.

Best
francesca

 francesca recchia

it +39 338 166 3648