Hi everyone --

Re: blogs and Subtopia, for those that are fans of Bryan's, make sure to
read this story he wrote for architecture publication Domus:
http://www.domusweb.it/en/op-ed/double-zero/ | It's a sort of H.G. Wells
scenario of green cryptography and political violence. Creepy!

For anyone interested in blogs and blogging, (shameless plug alert) I'll
pass along an article I wrote about architecture blogs and the labor of
blogging based on a talk I prepared for the MIT history, theory, and
criticism lecture series.
http://www.mascontext.com/issue07_information/spaces_architectural_discourse/text.html

It would be great to get any additional criticisms or responses. See also a
perspective from Shannon Mattern (but be patient with all of our nit-picking
about architecture circles, please!)

http://www.wordsinspace.net/wordpress/2010/09/15/puffery-and-critique-in-the-other-spaces-of-architectural-discourse/

Cheers,
J.