Just a quick one, have been attempting to locate some guidance re: assessment of risk posed by elevated concentrations of Carbon Monoxide ground gas.

We have a site which has been reporting levels ranging between 200 and 400ppm and I have turned up a blank in the usual places (CIRIA 665 etc) regarding the assessment of risk posed.  Gas flow rates have been reported around 2l/hr during varying atmospheric conditions including falling.

Would be interesting to know if anyone has dealt with CO and what guidance is available to evaluate risks.

Thanks

Alex

Alex Smiles

Senior Geo-environmental Engineer,

On Behalf of RoC Consulting

cid:image001.jpg@01C908FB.D39C5020

T: 0161 833 9737

F: 0161 834 5619

M: 07790 548596

www.rocconsulting.com

btn_liprofile_blue_80x15

RoC Consulting Ltd, Studio B Commerical Wharf, 6 Commercial St, Manchester, M15 4 PZ

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary!

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the person or entity to which they are addressed. They may contain privileged and / or confidential information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

 If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the system administrator at RoC Consulting immediately by telephoning + 44 (0) 161 833 9737.

 Please also delete any digital copies and destroy any hard copies.