Hello there,

I have two molecular systems in a project, MS1 and MS2. They are different molecules.
When I try to assign a peak of the molecule of MS2 and click right mouse button on a peak and go to Assignment:Assignment Panel, even if I've already assigned F1 and F2 dimensions as MS2 atoms, sometimes it gives assignment possibilities of F3 both MS1 and MS2. And I've got loads of lines of warnings like;

Couldn't find coordinate residue Asp 52
Couldn't find coordinate residue Lys 70 HE2
etc.....

because the molecule for MS1 has 100 residues but MS2 is much smaller but apparently analysis tries to find nonexistent atoms based on the MS1. Strangely, this behaviour does not consistently happen and most of the times it gives only MS2 possibilities once I assign the other dimensions as MS2.

I'm not sure if I switch on/off something unintentionally. Do you have any idea what's going on here?

Thank you.

Kaeko