I'm trying to migrate a protein-peptide complex from Sparky to Analysis
(2.1.5, patches applied this morning, Mac OS 10.6.6). The protein is nearly
completely assigned in Sparky.

After I got the project set up (MolSystems, spectra, windows, etc.), I used
Format Converter from within Analysis to import a shift list and multiple
peak lists from Sparky. It seemed to go fine on the surface, peaks show up
in the right places with labels, etc.

The problem is that a good number of residue assignments weren't retained
(220 atoms in a 71 amino acid domain). I had previously renamed resonances
in Sparky to mostly match the non-stereospecific names used in the CCPN data
model.

I'm attaching text files with three residues worth of the Sparky shift list
and the corresponding resonance list exported from Analysis. A few make
sense (i.e. Ile delta carbon named CD instead of CD1), but many don't (Glu
HBa and HBb not importing correctly, for example).

It won't be that terrible to re-assign most of them manually since I've got
the list from Sparky, but I'd like to know what's going on.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew Fowler                 | University of Iowa
Associate Director                | B291 Carver Biomedical Research Building