Hello,

Tim says:

MolSystem annotations can be added (for tables and spectra) using the
Peak:Draw Parameters, ticking the obvious box. The update button at the
bottom should be pressed to update all the peak annotations, but this can
be slow.

There actually is a warning if you introduce a new mol system to your peak
assignments, but only for the first time and only if the assignments are
directly made in Analysis. Once the mol system is in the experiment's
allowed list there are no more queries.

Wayne