On Wed, 9 Mar 2011, Wayne Boucher wrote:

> The bad news is that I discovered a bug in the PostScript output which
> meant that some lines seem not to be drawn, because of missing "newpath"
> commands.  For me it was peak annotation lines (so only one of the two
> parts of the X were being drawn) so very obvious that something was
> wrong. But nobody has mentioned this (or have I missed that?!?), which
> is a bit worrying.  (It's possible this is a PostScript interpreter
> implementation -specific problem, but that sounds a bit unlikely.)

I've seen this too - I wasn't so fussed about the Xs on the figure was
making, so it just made it easier for me to remove them on that occasion.
Sorry I didn't file the bug!

Brian

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith ------------------------ Brian Smith at glasgow ac uk
School of Life Sciences, College of Medical, Vetinerary & Life Sciences,