We use the Millipore Spiral-wound TFF1 and TFF2 cartridges for
concentrating 10-20L of insect cell media.  They work great, don't
cost all that much money, and you don't need the expensive holder they
sell.  You can use a ring stand and clamp the tubing directly to the
cartridge.  Our cartridges are several years old and have seen
hundreds of liters of media, if you clean them well and pre-clear the
media(we use a 10,000xg spin) they will last longer and keep a good
flow rate.

Nat

Nat Clark
Graduate Student
Garman Lab
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Dept.
UMass Amherst