Try the program Hollow. Or visit USF and find the cavity script. There's also Carver out there but I never got it really to work for my purposes, but it's been written for channels.

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894