Dear all,

Thank you very much for all of information about domain determination! I
think the limited proteolysis is a good choice for the domain determination
as we have no information about a protein.

  However, if we do have a domain information by the bioinformatics, how can
we truncate the domain? Are we need to keep three or five more amino acids
in two ends? Thanks.

Best regards,
Xianhui

--