Thanks for the quick reply.  This is a very good resource but not quite what
I need.  As far as I can tell, this resource is based on a dataset from
10-08-1998 and then only included x-ray crystal structure with better than 2
angstrom data.  I also can't in this database a mention of the PDB
structures in which e.g. the shortest His-His distances have been observed.

- C