Forwarded from the litsci list:

> Dear All
>
> On behalf of a colleague and organizer of this conference, I would like to send you a link to an event to take place on Monte Verità, the beautiful conference centre of the ETH Zurich in the Swiss canton of Ticino:
>
> Ecological Novelty  Understanding and managing ecological novelty - towards an integrative framework of the socio-ecological impacts of novel organisms
>
> A Conference with a Difference
>
> Monte Verita, 4-9 September 2011
>
> http://www.en2011.ethz.ch
>
> The conference uses an integrative approach to emergent life forms, involving researchers from the natural and social sciences as well as artists.
>
> Best wishes,
> Manuela
>
> Dr. Manuela Rossini
> Project Manager
> td-net for Transdisciplinary Research
> Schwarztorstrasse 9, CH-3007 Bern, Switzerland
> phone (office): +41 (0)31 310 40 94 (Tuesdays)
> phone (home): +41 (0)61 301 46 65
> www.transdisciplinarity.ch

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ February to August 2011
mailto:[log in to unmask] == http://www.paul-brown.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====