Sounds wonderful too far for aged pensionerpoeter –have fun

From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geraldine Monk
Sent: 24 March 2011 10:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Monk in Sheffield

Well thought I'd better mention myself - being as Sheffield is my home town.   If you get to there early on April 2,  I'll be reading at the same venue (Bank Street Arts)  at 5 o clock with Helen Mort and Ben Wilkinson.  Highly recommended is the Peace Gardens and Winter Gardens area next to the Town Hall - all fountains and exotic plants and cafes.   Favourite treat if it's a cold day is buying a Cornish pasty and cup of tea from the row of shops opposite the bus stops and taking them into the Winter Gardens where you are allowed to eat your packed lunch.  Lovely.

Geraldine