Hi, Tilla, not to worry, it's nice to hear from you anyway. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Amazingly about 50 English Department students turned up to the launch (I work in the English Dept at Swansea Uni), so all was well. And they were hugely enthusiastic too, which flummoxed me a bit - I'm not used to it, or big audiences with an average age of 22!
See you in Hay if you can make it again for the Jam - 2 to 4 June this year.
Warmest best wishes,
John