Hi All,

I wondered if anyone else has found been asked the question, "Can you get any meaningful  statistical data from tabs inside Blackboard?"

At UCB we have the community system, as as such have setup a number of different tabs for different areas of the college for example for any hospitality related courses, we have the Hospitality tab for students to access to gain news, information and links to research.

One of the queries we have recieved from staff is can we retrieve any useful data to let them know if a) the tab is being accessed and b) if they are reveiwing any of the materials.

Does any other institution employ the community system in this way, and have you been able to build some form of building block to gather any useful data?

Any information you could offer would be most helpful.

many thanks

Dom