The Whitechapel Gallery, London, will be presenting a solo exhibition of the
artist Zarina Bhimji's work, from 17 January - 9 March 2012. In this
exhibition we are hoping to recreate an installation made in 1995, 1822-
Now, which utilises metallic library shelving and a victorian style library
chair and desk (please email me for an image). We are looking to either
borrow or buy the shelving and furniture and would be very grateful if
anyone is able to advise us if they know of the best place to source this
equipment, the specifications of which I have detailed below.

Shelving:

Metallic modular shelving approx 10m in length and 2m50 in height

I victorian era library desk and chair (of the type found in old style
Oxbridge universities)

Ideally we would prefer to borrow the items; in which case we would provide
full insurance and transport to and from the lender.

We would be grateful for your advice, please do not hesitate to contact me
should you require any further details.

With best wishes

Shamita Sharmacharja, Assistant Curator, Whitechapel Gallery