MoL has beaten Bishopsgate to it, though there is probably more than
enough to go round:

Demonstrating on 26 March? Donate your placard
Goldsmiths postgrads and Museum of London link up preserve the
demonstration in history

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/culture-cuts-blog/2011/mar/18/arts-funding-public-sector-cuts

However, much of the literature that has been produced is on the Web, so
presents different issues for collectors.  We've been nominating some of
the women related sites (such as http://womenagainstthecuts.org/ ) for
the British Library Women's Issues web archive
www.webarchive.org.uk/women (awaiting copyright clearance.....)
Teresa

Janette Martin wrote, On 28/03/2011 09:42:

>And is anyone collecting material created by UK uncut?  Something for the Bishopsgate institute perhaps?
>
>http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/27/uk-uncut-peaceful-protests-against-cuts
>
>As archivists we should be presenting all sides of the picture.
>
>Janette Martin

Teresa Doherty
Collections Manager
The Women's Library