Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Masters student at Manchester Metropolitan University studying Library and Information Management. For my dissertation research I am conducting a survey on the effects of government policy on Public Sector and University Archives, I would be extremely grateful if you could take 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire by following the link below and possibly pass it on to others.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LL2G2KJ

All responses are anonymous, there is absolute confidentiality and you can withdraw at any time by sending an email to [log in to unmask]

The survey closes on the 4th April.

Gratefully Yours,

Elena Mortimer

(Student Number: 06384295)