Sent: 16 March 2011 11:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SOS

*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

I couldn't reach the university website either, but found her profile on
Academia.edu - http://uob.academia.edu/SawsanKarimi/About

The guarding  and the independent have a piece on this mornings events in
Bahrain but neither is reporting the levels of violence that Karimi is
alerting us to. I have forwarded her email to the guardian and the
independent and urged them to look into it, but I doubt they will.... Other
than that I am not sure what we can do. I suppose a letter of protest could
sent to the Bahrani embassy in London. Would there be any one available to
draft it?

Ines.

--
Inês Hasselberg