*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

I'm trying to forward a message from Kristin Jones whose personal
attempts to post failed. The list-server rejected my previous attempt
which included the actual forwarded message so I have cut and paste the
contents below...

----------

Hi Tony

I tried to post this to the entire mail list but for some reason it does not recognize my email address as being subscribed !  Thought you might be willing to send it along to the group if you feel it has value.

Here is an article about the violence from our National Public Radio.

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/16/134582341/bahrain-unleashes-forces-on-protesters-camp?sc=fb&cc=fp

Thanks from across the pond !

Kristin S. Jones

Office of Risk Management