Dear All,

Datatech has the following requirements,

Senior Analyst - New York - Excellent package
Senior Analyst - London - to 55K plus benefits
Analyst - France - Negotiable
Business Analyst - Cape Town - up to 400K Rand per annum

Role and Responsibilities

• Work directly with clients to add insight into business issues through the analysis of customer data.
• Project manage and deliver a variety of analysis based projects.  Communicating progress to other company team members and clients.
• Produce relevant business recommendations and insight through creative and clear thinking.
• Implementation of innovative customer segmentation solutions.
• Work as part of the team, integrating customer insight into technological and marketing communications strategies.
• Help produce reports and presentations which are succinct, meaningful and actionable.

The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a subject which has significant statistical content and have practical experience implementing analytical projects utilising SAS.

Experience

• A genuine and demonstrable interest in the applications of analysis.
• Good presentation and communications skills.
• Knowledge of SAS essential.
• Ability to work as part of a small, highly motivated team.

You will require relevant working rights for your desired location.

If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on [log in to unmask]

Alternatively you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us.  For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.

SIGNOFF allstat