From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charles Christacopoulos
Sent: 04 March 2011 10:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A spreadsheet of all the RAE results (every UoA, every HEI) including the sub-profiles data

Hi John,

All results (quality profiles) you will find at the RAE website:
http://www.rae.ac.uk/results/
See the "Download ..." link.

You cannot get the sub-profiles as they were confidential and each institution only got its own (or anyhow this is how it was supposed to happen).

I hope it helps a little

Kind Regards
Charles

--
Charles Christacopoulos, Management Information Officer, Strategic Information Management, ICS, University of Dundee, Dundee, DD1 4HN, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Tel: 44(0)1382-384891. http://www.somis.dundee.ac.uk/

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532. This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.