Dear All

We are currently looking at different methods of mentoring of female staff, in particular academic staff. If you currently has a system in place and would be willing to share what the aims, objectives, processes and evaluations, I would greatly appreciate the information. Example could include:

·         Work Shadowing

·         Mentoring by Managers

·         Mentoring by Senior managers

·         Mentoring committee members

·         Job Sharing

·         Buddying schemes

·         Developmental training programmes.

Regards

Darren

Darren Mooney BSc, MA
Diversity & Equality Officer
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

T: 0151 795 5975
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.liv.ac.uk/hr/diversity_equality/

BME Staff Network: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Disabled Staff Network: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
LGBT Staff Network: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>